£545 PER CANDIDATE (EXC VAT)
A full day training event to prepare for and then take the APMP Foundation examination. It will be led by a highly experienced proposal professional. We will introduce you to all the best practice principles that you will need both to get you through the exam and to enhance your career as a bid / proposal professional.
Exam fee – The cost of sitting the APMP Foundation level exam is included in the price. You may choose to sit the exam at the end of the training day or to take it on-line in your own time.
Study Guide – We will send you an electronic copy of the APMP Study Guide (worth over £80) in advance of the day. This is a prerequisite for anyone taking the examination and an essential tool for preparing a bid.
Glossary – You will also receive an electronic copy of the APMP glossary, itself worth over £25, another prerequisite for taking the examination.
Quick Reference Exam aid – This document, which is exclusive to candidates studying with Sixfold, is a quick reference guide which can earn you vital marks during the exam.
Lunch and refreshments (for classroom-based events).
Options (you can order these at any time at an additional cost. These are all included at no charge
in the Gold Package).
- Exam retake – If in the unlikely event you should fail the exam, you can elect to join another Sixfold Foundation Training event or just resit the examination (£75 admin, £250 exam fee).
- Six months ‘on-the-job’ telephone support – For a period of six months after the event, candidates can call on Sixfold bid professionals to give assistance over the phone with any aspect of their job. This could be advice on how best to prepare a bid kick-off to thoughts on how to deal with difficult procurement situations or whether to consider challenging a win/loss decision (£255 fixed rate).
- Sixfold Author’s Guide – An electronic copy of the invaluable guide that you can tailor to meet your own bid standards, this guide sets the approach that all contributors should take to creating their bid text and supporting the Bid Manager- (£75 cost).
- Flexible course date – We understand how changeable a bid manager’s diary is, so we allow delegates to make last minute changes. You can change your course date up to the Friday before the event (£75 admin fee).
Gold Foundation Workshop and Examination
£1,170 £625 Per Candidate (Exc VAT)
The Gold package includes the entire Silver package, plus all four options, at no additional cost.
Assisted APMP Membership
£185 (Exc VAT)
One invoice for course, exam and APMP membership. We do the admin and supply you the APMP membership number. This greatly simplifies red tape if your company has complex approval systems.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT which we will add to all invoices at the current rate.
- We will hold Public courses either online or at a city centre location – We will hold London courses in Zone 1 and Manchester courses within a few minutes’ walk of Piccadilly Gardens.
- Fees are for APMP members. Non-members will attract additional APMP fees, which we will pass on at cost.
- Examination candidates must bring proof of identity with them to the examination location.
- Candidates for the Foundation examination must have at least 1 year of experience in a bid and proposals environment and hold a current APMP membership.
- We can give partial or full refunds depending upon the remaining time before the event. We cannot give refunds once we have booked any examinations or venues for you.