The presentation stage of a public sector opportunity is almost never given the same proportion of focus as the tender document. This is a significant problem as many an opportunity is lost at this stage because of a lack of preparation, an inability to engage with the ‘audience’ and the lack of confidence of the presenters.
This half day masterclass has been developed for professionals who on a regular basis are required to present and communicate the business to the highest standards.
Why should I attend?
What are the benefits of attending – how will it benefit me personally (increased knowledge/confidence etc) and how will it benefit my company (making them more competitive etc).
Using a master-class format with a high level of individual coaching you will find out how to develop and apply the advanced communication skills that will enable you to develop outstanding bid presentations. You will learn how to present yourself and your business as a whole, with greater impact and presence. At the same time, you will hone their existing vocal and non-verbal communication skills into an incisive business tool. In short, attending this course will significantly increase your chances of winning a bid by presenting it in the best possible light.
What will I learn?
What topics will be covered/ what questions will be answered if I attend.
On this event we will:
– Refresh the ‘best practice’ techniques that will allow you to develop memorable presentations that win.
– Identify the advanced skills and techniques that you need to communicate and present in an effective and professional manner
– Explore how to use your vocal and non-verbal communication with maximum impact and presence.
– Demonstrate the importance of using role and intention to support your communication and develop authenticity
– Critically assess and enhance your personal communication style with a high degree of individual coaching and feedback
Who should attend – job titles/ departments/ ‘anyone involved in…’
This event covers ground applicable to experienced bid professionals who have a desire to improve their impact when making bid presentations. This will include:
– Commercial Directors and Managers
– Sales Directors
– Bid Directors
– Bid Managers
– Sales professionals
Technical bid team members who may be on a presentation team.
Because of the focused attention given to each person the number of participants on each masterclass is limited to 6. Participants are requested to bring ten minutes of a presentation with them to work on during the master-class.
For more information about when this course will be run please contact Andy Haigh on 01227 860 375 or via our contact form