An increasing number of organisations are choosing to place major ‘non-strategic’ elements of their business with specialist service providers (outsourcing).
Some services organisations must adapt from engaging on many small opportunities to bidding fewer, much larger value contracts.
This course shows attendees how to engage more effectively at the C-Level and implement strategies that give them significant advantage over their competitors in these strategic opportunities. This course is an advanced training course that shows you how to leverage your superior delivery expertise to demonstrate outstanding value creation for your client. It addresses the key challenges faced by teams selling intangibles and focuses on the needs of the C-Level buyer and how best you can position to win at this level.
– Learn how to best influence the client’s decision making processes.
– Understand the key business values of different C-Level executives, and how to frame your offering to create most value.
– Develop strategies to position ‘intangible’ services offerings as tangible business value.
– Highlight the key factors that can make the difference between winning and losing, and how to deal with them.
– Learn how best to add value throughout the sales cycle by asking the right questions at the right time.
Typical Duration: Two Days
Suitable for: Business Managers, Sales and Account Managers, and all client-facing individuals responsible for selling complex services opportunities (typically £10m +).
For more details about this workshop please contact Peter Lobl (LINK)