Your sales management has a vital role to play in achieving this year’s sales targets. You rely on them to coach and motivate your sales people to perform. You rely on them to reinforce training and appropriate behaviours in the field. Most of all you rely on them to lead if you are to retain your best people. Too often Sales Managers feel they lack the right tools and skills to perform this key task as effectively as they would like. This programme offers a very effective and highly original approach to sales skill development.
– Make sure that ALL sales meetings are highly productive.
– Increase your sales team’s ability to sell and achieve more.
– Run sales meetings that are highly relevant and effective for both experienced and inexperienced sales people alike.
– Improve the effectiveness of your training courses by providing reinforcement in the field.
– Provide the vital performance lift that will make the difference between success and failure.
Typical Duration: One Day
Suitable for: Sales Managers, Team Leaders and Business Managers leading teams of people with revenue generating responsibilities who wish to help their people exceed current performance.
For more details about this course please contact Andy Haigh